Deeply rooted to the communities we serve.
USAmeriBank’s commitment to adding real value to people’s lives extends well beyond our bank branches and financial activities. Our bankers are also out in the communities we serve – pitching in, lending a helping hand, and working to improve the lives of those in need.
Our Community Impact program is primarily represented in three ways:
Volunteerism –The Company provides team members paid time off – up to 16 hours annually – to participate in volunteer opportunities of their choosing.
Leadership – Bank executives donate more than 1,000 hours serving on boards, working with schools and supporting non-profit organizations.
Financial support – The Company is committed to generous and on-going charitable giving to programs that provide sustainable and measurable results.
2016 In Review: USAmeriBank Community Impact
6,500+ Volunteer Hours in the Community
250+ Recipient Nonprofits of Charitable Contributions
$750,000+ in Charitable Contributions
We partner with numerous local, state and national organizations dedicated to building stronger and more vibrant communities, primarily in the following focus areas
We invest in organizations and programs designed to enrich the education and development of young people in our communities. We deliver on this commitment through partnerships and volunteerism focused on financial literacy, mentorship and scholarships. In doing so, we are helping to prepare these students for post-secondary success and strengthening our communities’ next generation of leaders.
We understand that an environment rich in arts and culture provides numerous positive benefits to the community, including enhanced quality of life, job creation and stimulating the economy. A healthy and vibrant community cultivates and celebrates artistic expression that inspires its citizens.
We are strong advocates for helping business people grow and succeed, and for fostering technological and medical advances that improve lives. We are proud to support organizations and programs who recognize that entrepreneurs are catalysts for a thriving business community and innovation drives the direction of a business climate.
We know the importance of local businesses, large and small, supporting civic organizations, through both investment and volunteer leadership. We partner with a broad range of organizations working to advocate on behalf individuals, groups and businesses.
USAmeriBank takes great pride in supporting the communities in which we live and conduct business. The Bank is committed to serving the individual and business needs of the communities we serve, including the credit needs of low and moderate income areas. In pursuing this commitment, we will ensure that we comply with both the letter and spirit of the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). We believe that we can fulfill this commitment, consistent with safe and sound operation, by following several simple guidelines.
We will actively:
- Seek to understand the credit needs of our community.
- Strive to ensure that our products and services are responsive to the needs of the customers within our community.
- Strive to ensure that all potential customers in our community, including those in low- and moderate-income areas, are fully aware of the services we offer and of our desire to serve their financial needs.
- Work to ensure that our team members understand and share the Bank’s commitment to providing service to all of our customers.
- Engage Bank representatives to share experience, resources, and skills to enhance their communities.
- Directly partner with numerous local, state, and national community organizations dedicated to improving our surrounding areas.
- Invest in organizations that contribute to the long-term success and well-being of our communities.
For more information or to ask a question regarding our CRA, please contact us at email@example.com.
For additional information, contact:
Sara PalmerCommunity Impact Coordinator