Join the USAmeriBank Team!
Opportunity is what USAmeriBank is all about. We’re still growing and we can’t meet our goals without great people. Banking is still a “people” business, so we promote an environment of respect for each other and for our clients.
We need people with many different skill sets. If you feel you can help this team grow and succeed, CLICK HERE to view a list of current openings and to complete the application process.
Our Commitment to Employees
The quality of our employees and their dedication to service is what separates USAmeriBank from other banks of any size. We strive to hire and retain exceptional employees with empathy, bright ideas, and great attitudes. If you are selected, we’ll reward you with compensation, benefits and a work environment that will keep you on our team for years to come. USAmeriBank has been a Tampa Bay Times “Top Work Place” since 2010, and remains committed to providing a fun and rewarding atmosphere for our employees.
Some of the perks and benefits of joining the USAmeriBank team include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Telemedicine Coverage
- Life/AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Banking Benefits
- Fitness and Wellness Programs
- Paid Time Off, including Vacation, PTO, Holidays, and Volunteer Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth Opportunities
Our Core Values
- Service | Provide handcrafted banking solutions that exceed expectations in a manner that is prompt, professional and personable.
- Team Culture | Cultivate a collaborative, team-oriented culture through shared values and a commitment to effective communication.
- Profitable Growth | Pursue expansion that allows the bank to maintain superior service to customers and honors commitments to employees and shareholders.
- Community Impact | More than just a great company, we're committed to being good neighbors in celebrating the community's achievements and working hard to overcome challenges. Give back through volunteer efforts and financial support of schools, non-profits and civic groups.
- Innovation | Continue to complement time-honored business practices with innovative approaches and technologies that enhance service.
- Wellness | Provide a healthy work environment that allows employees to flourish while pursuing physical, emotional and mental well-being.
USAmeriBank is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, and e-Verify employer.
USAmeriBank is committed to the spirit and letter of all federal, state and local laws and regulations pertaining to equal opportunity. To this end, USAmeriBank will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an employee or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected status. This commitment extends to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, as well as the use of all USAmeriBank facilities.
USAmeriBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
USAmeriBank is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Have questions? We have answers.
Please use the form below to contact us.