Privacy & Security
Our Privacy Commitment to You
USAmeriBank understands the importance of protecting the privacy of our customers and their nonpublic personal information. We consider any personal information you provide to us to be confidential. Consequently, we are committed to safeguarding and maintaining the privacy of this information. To this degree, we have taken care in establishing and implementing policies and procedures to protect your nonpublic personal information. We are committed to providing the highest level of security and privacy regarding the collection and use of our customers' personal information, as well as personal information of all consumers who visit our institution and website.
Click here to view our Privacy Notice.
Information That We Collect
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We ensure the security and confidentiality of customer records and information in order to:
- Protect against any anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of such records
- Protect against unauthorized access to or use of such records or information which could result in substantial harm or inconvenience to any customer
- Provide annual reports to the board detailing the current status of the information security program
We may collect "nonpublic personal information" about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms such as your name, address, social security number, assets and income.
- Information about your transactions with us such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions, and credit card usage.
- Information about your transactions with nonaffiliated third parties such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions and credit card usage.
- Information from a consumer reporting agency such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
Nonpublic Personal Information
"Nonpublic personal information" is information about you that we obtain in connection with providing you with "financial products or services." Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available through federal, state or local government records, or from widely distributed media such as a telephone directory. "Financial products or services" include loan products, deposit accounts, and safe deposit box rentals. We do not disclose nor do we reserve the right to disclose, any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except to other nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Information That We Disclose
USAmeriBank does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our existing or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We are permitted legally to disclose any or all of the information we collect from you or about you under the following circumstances:
- We may share your information with non-affiliated third parties with whom we contract to provide marketing services on our behalf or other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
- We may share your information with affiliates and nonaffiliated third parties to the extent necessary to process, obtain, service, maintain administer or enforce a financial service or product that you have requested we provide to you.
- Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act we may share your information with our affiliates, so long as the information disclosed is transaction and experience information.
Confidentiality and Security of Your Nonpublic Personal Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information. We will continue to maintain appropriate security standards and procedures to prevent unauthorized access to customer information.
USAmeriBank is committed to the protection of customer privacy in electronic commerce. The USAmeriBank Privacy Notice applies in its entirety to any activity you engage in on the USAmeriBank Web site.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. They are widely used in order to make websites function better for the end user. They make your experience on the web more convenient and tailored to your specific needs (ex. remembering your user preferences).
We utilize cookies to better understand and service our customers, and to help us improve our website.
Cookies help us monitor internet traffic to and from our site. They provide information about how visitors use our website as well. We may provide this type of information to non-affiliated service providers that help compile information for us. In addition, we may share information with third parties to help deliver products and services that are better tailored to meet your needs. Cookies can also help us resolve any technical issues you may have using our online services.
You are able to block cookies from within the settings of your internet browser, or through software designed to block cookies. Keep in mind that blocking or deleting cookies may limit the functionality of our website and your experience with online banking services.
We may use information collected on our sites and mobile apps to help target our advertising. Information collected may include number of page visits, how long a user views a page, browsing activity over time, or responses to promotions. This allows us to determine what products, services, or educational information you may be interested in. We may contract with companies to advertise products and services on third-party sites.
Notify Us of Inaccurate Information We Report To Consumer Reporting Agencies.
Please notify us if we report any inaccurate information about your account(s) to a consumer reporting agency. Your written notice describing the specific inaccuracy(ies) should be sent to us at the following address:
PO BOX 17540
Clearwater, FL 33762-3857
Attn: Compliance Department